Sunday, October 18, 2009

I was in an accident today...


God just saved me from an accident in the traffic today (16/10)

Today I woke up, going to work. I felt that my workday went very good. It’s getting better and better at my new work, and today I felt that I did a good job, and was very happy about it. The Lord continues to bless me!

While going to the Friday night meeting in Skotselv, I realized that I was very tired and sleepy. While driving home again in the dark, I was still really sleepy. I came into the highway and drove pretty fast. Suddenly, out of nowhere (or from the dark to be exact), a big roe/deer crashed into my car from the side. I saw it just while it was smashing into the left door, and my ear started to whine. At first I was shocked and totally confused. It sounded like the whole window was smashed after hearing the big smack. Praise God I am still alive!

The roe/deer must have come with a lot of speed. It did make damage to the car. The left mirror was crushed, and the car has some dents, marks and scratches. So I think it was weird that the car didn't move after the hit. If the roe/deer would have been there a little bit earlier, I might have lost control totally of the car! I am sure God’s angels were protecting me!

This made me realize that God is a mighty, awesome, powerful, loving and caring God. He has a plan for everyone that still is alive. I am so thankful for things that we take for granted: I can walk, use my hands, talk, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment